We want to hear from you
At the moment, we are seeking contributions to the website from Early Career Researchers (ECRs) who have worked with or are currently working with any kind of administrative data in Scotland. Specifically we would love to hear from you about your research, the datasets you have worked with and your experience overall.
What are the benefits of contributing a Researcher Experience post?
- It is a great way to get your research out there and share your research outputs.
- It is helpful to other eCRUSADers who are thinking of or who are working with the same routine data set(s) as you.
- It will help build up the picture of what working with administrative data in Scotland looks like, enabling us to outline challenges and identify potential solutions.
Does it take long?
No! Typically, our Researcher Experience posts are between 700-1,000 words, but they can be as short or as long as you wish. There are a few bit of essential pieces of information we ask for:
- Your bio
- Information on your interactions with administrative data
- Overview of your research using this data, including any publications
- The challenges you have faced
- Any top-tips or advice for fellow eCRUSADers
But, you can feel free to shape your post in any way you see fit. See some previous Researcher Experience posts here.